Items 1-15 of 157
- 55 Gallon Eagle® Plastic Drum, Open Head, UN Rated, Lever Lock, Nested - Blue1495-EA$177.55 As low as $131.70 / each
- 55 Gallon Steel Drum - Closed Head, Black, Lined345-L$107.00 / each
- 55 Gallon Tight Head Reconditioned Steel Drum - Black, UN Rated, Unlined620$96.40 / each
- 55 Gallon Steel Barrel - UN Rated, Lined220-L$130.65 / each
- 55 Gallon Steel Drum - Closed Head, Black, Unlined345$109.65 As low as $75.10 / each
When Picking your Plastic Drums, Steel Drums, Stainless Steel Drums, Fiber Drums, or Salvage Drums Goes Right.
Have you ever searched online the following: “55 gallon plastic drums for sale,” or "water storage container," or "food grade drum," or “55 gallon drums”? Were you disappointed when the results didn't give you what you were looking for?
At BASCO, we'd be happy to assist you in choosing the proper drum containers based on your specific needs (including all of those above!). We have a huge selection of barrels available, because we want to be able to cover any requirement that you could have. Here's just some of what we have to offer...
- Various sizes: Whether you need 10 gallon drums, 16 gallon drums, 30 gallon drums, 55 gallon drums, or 110 gallon drums, there is a capacity for your specific volume of product
- 55 gallon plastic drums when you have large amounts of various liquid and solid products that you need to store
- 55 gallon steel drums for hazardous products made of first quality cold rolled steel with either rust inhibitor interiors or lined
- Stainless steel drums for FDA compliance (which makes some of these varieties a great food grade option) and UN rated storage of hazardous chemicals
- Fiber drums for storing dry and solid products with thermal insulation and lock closures on some varieties
- Steel salvage drums and plastic overpack drums handle the transportation and storage of punctured, leaking hazardous chemicals to areas of disposal
Not sure which drum is right for you? Give us a call, contact us here. With over 75 years of experience under our belt, we're proud to offer guidance, and make sure that you get the right product for the job.
Which drums are right for which jobs?
- Open head steel drums are perfect for solids, and with robust UN ratings, they're excellent for containing hazardous materials.
- Closed head steel drums are an easy choice for containing liquids, especially hazardous or flammable liquids.
- Stainless steel drumd are FDA compliant, meaning you can use them for containing food and beverage products.
- Open head plastic drums are incredibly versatile. Boasting UN ratings, FDA compliance, and a lightweight frame, poly drums are perfect for shipping both solid food products and hazardous materials.
- Closed head plastic drums come with all of the same advantages as their open head brothers, but their non-removable top makes them ideal for liquids.
- Fiber drums are best for recycling. Commonly featuring UN ratings and FDA compliance, they're also perfect for shipping and storing solid goods, both hazardous and food/beverage.
- Reconditioned drums are drums that have previously been used, cleaned, and prepared to be re-used. Since they're gently used, they're available at a discount, and they're great for non-sensitive applications.
Learn more about our drum selection - the widest drum selection in the country here.