Seals and Locks
Items 1-15 of 114
- 3/4 Inch Round Head Steel Capseal Custom DecoratedTC34CD$0.59 As low as $0.32 / 1000
- 3/4 Inch Hex Head Plastic Capseal Custom DecoratedRCP750CD$0.57 As low as $0.50 / 1000
- 2 Inch Round Head Plastic Capseal Custom DecoratedTCP20CD$1.19 As low as $0.78 / 1000
- 3/4 Inch Round Head Plastic Capseal Custom DecoratedTCP34CD$0.82 As low as $0.45 / 1000
- 3/4 Inch Round Head Aluminum Capseals Custom DecoratedTCA34CD$0.93 As low as $0.56 / 1000
- 2 Inch Round Head Aluminum Capseals Custom DecoratedTCA20CD$1.63 As low as $1.23 / 1000
- 3/4 Inch Round Head Steel Capseals Quality ProtectedTC34SP$0.37 As low as $0.13 / 1000
- 2 Inch Round Head Steel Capseal Labeled Quality ProtectedTC20SP$0.53 As low as $0.19 / 1000
Say Goodbye to Product Tampering and Contamination and Hello to Protection of Your Company’s Reputation
No need to worry about the product in your drums getting delivered to your customers exactly the way you shipped it.
What Kind of Containers Do You Use?
- Drums with fittings should use cap seals.
- Open head drums also need to seal the closing ring with a wire-type seal or padlock seal.
- Make sure you match the cap seal type to the style of plugs on your drum.
- Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC containers) have large caps at the top and valves at the bottom that should be protected with wire-type or padlock seals.
How Do Drum Seals Work?
- Lightweight plastic or metal caps that snap over the drum fitting
- Can only be removed by tearing or breaking them off, giving evidence of tampering
Plastic drums can use snap on cap seals without any tools needed like our BCS1 polyethylene seal.
Steel drums use a crimp-on cap seal installed with a special tool like our cap seal TC20B.
- Perfect for lever-lock rings on open head steel drums
- Check out SEL12
- Loop snaps permanently into the seal
- Great for IBC valves and drum locking ring bolts
- Check out PL8R
Many of our drum seals can be custom decorated with your company’s logo.
Why Use a Drum Lock?
- For high-value raw materials, you need to positively stop unauthorized access.
- Replace your regular drum plugs with padlocking closures.