Items 1-15 of 52
- 3/4 Inch VGII® Capseals For Steel PlugsVGC750$0.10 / each
- 2 Inch Self Gasketing Hex Head Plastic Capseal WhiteRCP200$0.54 As low as $0.38 / 1000
- 3/4 Inch Self Gasketing Hex Head Plastic Capseal WhiteRCP750$0.25 As low as $0.16 / 1000
- 2 Inch Self Gasketing Hex Head Steel Capseal WhiteRC200$0.63 As low as $0.44 / 1000
- 3/4 Inch Self Gasketing Hex Head Steel Capseal WhiteRC750$0.27 As low as $0.17 / 1000
- 3/4 Inch SambaCap ™ All Plastic Capseal - Tamper EvidentSAMBA75$0.44 As low as $0.17 / 1000
- 2 Inch VGII® Plastic Capseals For Hex Head Steel PlugsVGP200$0.39 As low as $0.25 / 1000
Seals More Intimidating Than the Intruders: 55 Gallon Drum Cap Seals
Product contamination and tampering are two big violations and concerns. That’s where cap seals step in to protect a 55 gallon plastic drum or 55 gallon steel drum’s contents.
What types of drums do you use?
- Closed head drums with fittings
- Open head drums if the cover has fittings
- Match the cap seal type to the style of plugs on your drum
How do cap seals work on drums?
- Installation Free: Snap directly over the drum fitting by hand
- With Installation: Crimped on with a drum cap sealing tool
How do I know if the product has been tampered with?
All of these tamper evident cap seals can only be removed by tearing or breaking them off, which physically shows you the evidence of tampering.
For even greater tamper-evidence and security: Custom decorated with your company’s logo, like our Model RC200CD