Items 1-15 of 66
PPE Safety: Being Safe in Working Conditions
What does PPE stand for in safety?
It is important to protect yourself and workers from serious hazards within the workplace. Using Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) can be the proper solution to minimize those hazards and other illnesses.
BASCO has a variety. Personal protective equipment includes:
Ear protection: Guard Against Extremely High Noise Levels (over 85 decibels)
- Over ear hearing protection like hearing protection headphones
- In ear hearing protection like hearing protection ear buds
Eye and Mouth Protection: UV Protection and Respiratory Blockers where Possible
- Various eye protection glasses available: Eye protection goggles, respiratory masks, and eye wash station products
- Protection from flying objects such as large chips, fragments, harmful dust, chemicals, and much more like respiratory masks for asbestos.
PPE Safety Gear: Safety Clothing & Protective Clothing & Safety Gloves
- Industrial clothing and safety wear like coveralls: Lightweight, chemical resistant, and high resistance to punctures that prevent tears
- High visibility clothing like arm sleeves that are also the ultimate in cut protection
- Another form of this PPE includes: Liquid and chemical resistant, abrasion resistant, and UV and age-resistant safety gloves