Items 1-15 of 27
- Poly-Dolly ® with 10 Inch Polyolefin WheelsPD5300$494.30 / each
- Spill Containment Utility TrayUT1000$135.75 / each
- Drum Cradle With 3 Inch Polyolefin Wheels46$103.45 / each
- High Capacity Drum Cradle - No WheelsDS1U-H$95.15 / each
- Spill Control Platform with 1 Drum RackSST5125-1D$430.70 / each
- PailPRO® Pail Tipping Stand - Stainless Steel15SS$156.60 / each
- Drum Cradle with Tipping Lever - Polyolefin Wheels On Swivel CastersCWS10$176.60 As low as $170.55 / each
- Knockdown Combination Drum Cradle - 5 Inch Hard Rubber WheelsW12R-KD$233.60 As low as $227.20 / each
- High Capacity Drum Cradle - Polyolefin Casters - 5 Inch Rubber WheelsDSRU-H$125.15 / each
- Replacement Absorbent Pan for Drum CradlesDTR414$24.35 / each
- Knockdown Combination Drum Cradle - 5 Inch Polyolefin WheelsW12P-KD$224.75 As low as $218.55 / each
Move Drums from Vertical to Horizontal and More…
Drum cradles enable you to reposition a drum from a vertical to a horizontal position so you can drain the contents. To choose the right drum cradle, you first need to know:
The style you choose depends on how you will use and store the cradle.
- If you don’t plan to move the drum around much: A low-cost cradle without wheels
- Tip drums much easier and safer: Get one with handles or a built-in tipping lever
- Model DSPU-H has big polyolefin wheels and casters so you can easily “jockey” the drum into just the right spot
The majority of the drum cradle models will handle 30 and 55 gallon steel drums
- A few will handle both steel and plastic.
- Model W12P features: long, retractable wood handles and a chime hook to give you extra leverage and maneuverability like a drum truck; built-in rollers on the frame so you can rotate the drum to the proper position for draining
- Steel wheels: For heavy duty applications and when floor protection is not necessarily important
- Molded rubber wheels: Absorbing shock so uneven floors are not a problem
- Polyolefin wheels: Non-marking and chemical resistant and, in general, the best overall choice
- You need to know the distance from the floor to the rim of the horizontal drum
- Match the drain height of the cradle to the height of the container you’re draining into.
To reduce hazardous product spillage, consider a cradle with a built-in drip pan to catch the usual drips and spills that happen during draining.