Grounding and Bonding Wires
Items 1-15 of 37
- Plier Clamp and C-Clamp and 3 ft Stainless Steel Cable2660HC-3$49.95 / each
- Bond Rite Remote Ground Verification System Uses GAT-IP Hand ClampBRR16-G$1,764.10 As low as $1,587.70 / each
- Dual 1/4 Inch Terminals and 3 ft Stainless Steel Cable2673-3$11.60 / each
- Dual 1/4 Inch Terminals and 5 ft Stainless Steel Cable2673-5$14.65 / each
- Dual 1/4 InchTerminals and 10 ft Stainless Steel Cable2673-10$22.35 / each
- Dual 1/4 Inch Terminals and 20 ft Stainless Steel Cable2673-20$50.20 / each
- Plier Clamp and 1/4 Inch Terminal on 3 ft Stainless Steel Cable2673HL-3$33.60 As low as $30.40 / each
Why Do You Need Grounding and Bonding Wires?
- If your plant is handling flammable liquids and if you use safety faucets and safety cans
- OSHA, the National Fire Protection Association, and your local codes require you to use them
- Inexpensively reduce risk
What's the difference between a "Grounding Wire" and a "Bonding Wire"? All grounding and bonding wires are tough and flexible stainless steel cables that together create a continuous electrical path to drain static electricity directly to the ground. They come equipped with different kinds of clips to make positive electrical contact to safely drain static electricity away from your containers and prevent sparks.
- Bonding Wires: Connect two containers (like a drum and a safety can)
- Grounding Wire: Connects the drum to an electrical ground (like a cold-water pipe or the ground connection near the electrical panel in your building)
Here are some of our bonding wire options:
- Model 2662A: Designed for bonding the containers together, "Alligator" clips at both ends so you can quickly and easily connect and disconnect it
- Model 2660HH : Comes with plier clamps at both ends; Strong spring and sharp contact points in the clamps bite through paint and rust to make a solid connection
- Model 2660HC : A pipe clamp on one end for connection to a pipe or conduit and a plier clamp at the other
Important note: Most of our wires come in 3, 5, 10, and 20 foot long versions.