Safety Tools and Parts
Items 1-15 of 59
- Hand ScraperB39$41.85 / each
- Combination Wrench 7 1/2 InchW621$62.55 / each
- Adjustable End Wrench 15 InchW74$228.10 / each
- Adjustable End Wrench 12 InchW73$131.35 / each
- Adjustable Pipe Wrench 18 InchW213$252.35 / each
- Adjustable Pipe Wrench 14 InchW212$237.50 / each
- Adjustable Pipe Wrench 10 InchW211$190.80 / each
- FM Spatula - 2 Inch x 14 Inch BladeB52$78.95 / each
- Shovel Square PointS84$258.10 / each
- Shovel Round PointS83$229.75 / each
- Long Nose PlierP326$112.90 / each
- Polypropylene Scraper 8 Inch x 3 Inch6961SS$4.90 / each
- Polypropylene Scrapers 9 3/4 Inch x 4 1/2 Inch6962SS$5.80 / each
The Importance of Workplace Safety and Tools To Keep It That Way
Of course you will need the right tools when handling flammable products or in a hazardous area. You will need bronze spark-resistant tools or aluminum non-sparking tools.
What is a Non-Sparking Tool?
- Tools made of metals such as brass, bronze, copper-aluminum alloys, and more, instead of steel
- Can provide more protection against fires and explosions in environments where there is a concern about sparks igniting flammable solvents, vapors, liquids, dusts, or residues.
- OSHA (Occupational Health and Safety Administration) and NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) standards advise the use of them in hazardous environments
It's so important that OSHA can fine you for not having the proper tools or safety vents.
But there are even more safety tools to consider. BASCO has standard screwdrivers, combination wrenches, pliers, adjustable end wrenches, adjustable pipe wrenches, double faced engineer hammers, hatchet safety tools, chisels, spatulas, hand scrapers, putty knives, hand scrapers, booth scrapers, floor scrapers, polypropylene scrapers, square and round safety shovels, and hazmat response safety tool kits.