Wrenches and Sockets
- Industrial Tote & IBC 6 Inch Fill Cap Wrench Manual or Torque6IBC$66.25 As low as $63.10 / each
- 30-150 ft-lb Adjustable Dial and Lock Torque Wrench - 1/2 InchTR30150$220.50 / each
- Combination IBC Fill Port Cap Wrench For MAUSER®IBCW6M$108.90 / each
- 7.5-37.5 ft-lb Adjustable Dial and Lock Torque Wrench - 1/2 InchTR545-2$218.55 As low as $196.75 / each
- IBC Valve Wrenches Fits 2 Inch Outlet On Mauser IBCSTNVRGBX62$46.55 As low as $41.75 / each
Know the Specifics to Choose the Right IBC Bung Wrench and Socket
- What size is your IBC container?
- What size and type of plug does it have? This will determine the correct IBC tote wrench or tote plug torque socket to get.
- What is the intermediate bulk storage container made of?
- What is inside? Is it hazardous, meaning explosive, flammable, or combustible? You'll need a spark-resistant or non-sparking socket for your IBC tote wrench or torque wrench.
BASCO has endless socket and wrench varieties: spark resistant bronze, non-sparking aluminum, hex head or round head, drillable 2 inch and ¾ inch steel or plastic bung wrench, all-in-one, and glass-filled nylon. Ensure IBC tote fill caps are properly tightened before shipping hazardous and flammable products with torque wrenches.