Items 1-15 of 28
- Drum Lifting SlingHB2$83.95 / each
- Clamp And Chain Lifter13$775.75 / each
- Drum Lifter - No TiltDL1$193.50 / each
- Drum LifterVH100$219.85 / each
- Chain Drum Lifter - 2,000 Lb CapacityL2000$95.70 / each
- Multi-Purpose Drum Lifter - Removable 3 Arm - 800 Lb CapacityPDL800M$163.20 / each
- Drum Lifter - Stainless Steel92-SS$396.85 / each
- MORSE® Verti-Karrier Drum Lifter - Stainless Steel90-SS$805.85 / each
- Open Head Drum LifterDL5530Special Price $187.55 Regular Price $192.15 / each
- Universal Drum LifterDL5530USpecial Price $208.95 Regular Price $220.85 / each
- MORSE® Heavy Duty Chain Sling Drum Lifter - Galvanized Finish42SG$362.45 As low as $346.30 / each
Lift Drums Safely
Vertical or Horizontal Lift? Simple hooks or slings are all that’s needed to lift a drum horizontally like to place it in a cradle
- If your drums are standing horizontally: Use simple hooks or slings
- If your drums are standing vertically: Use A vertical lifter is needed.
Drum Type and Size? Most lifters will work only on 30 and 55 gallon steel or plastic drums.
Hook-type lifters: Only work with drums that have a chime or rim at both the top and bottom
If your drums are more than a little out of round: Get a lifter that uses a locking band that encircles the drum like our Model 86 vertical lifter that will handle even misshaped drums from 22 inches to 38 inches high, with or without rims.
Picking Off a Pallet?
Most vertical lifters require access on at least two sides of the drum. But our Model DL1 works with either a hoist or a forklift and snags any rimmed steel drum at one point on the rim and lifts without tilting the drum.
Salvage Drum Loading? Loading a damaged or leaking drum into a salvage overpack drum is a very common task and it can be tricky.
- Our Model 90S-A: Makes this potentially back-breaking and dangerous job faster and easier because we designed it specially to work in the tight clearance between drums
- Features strong all welded steel: Will even lift a filled 85 gallon salvage drum
- Only has one moving part
Don’t Have an Overhead Hoist or Crane?
Our Model STH-456 forklift adapter turns your forklift into a mobile crane by simply slipping onto the forks and it accepts any under-hook device.