Leak Repair Kits
- Drum Leak Repair Kit - Non Sparking ToolsD504S$635.65 / each
- Drum Leak Repair Kit - Steel ToolsD504$424.55 / each
- Tank And Railcar Leak Repair Kit - Steel ToolsAE504$758.10 / each
- Tank And Railcar Leak Repair Kit - Non-Sparking ToolsAE504S$1,052.10 / each
- RuptureSeal™ Leak Repair 1 Inch KitRS1SEAL$25.95 / each
- RuptureSeal™ Leak Repair 2 Inch KitRS2SEAL$31.90 / each
- RuptureSeal™ Leak Repair 2 Inch X 6 Inch KitRS26SEAL$81.75 / each
- RuptureSeal™ Leak Repair 3 Pack Starter KitRS3PK$126.85 / each
Fix the Leaks in Your Drums and Other Storage Containers.
Have the right supplies on hand to repair leaks because you never know what will happen. BASCO offers repair kits for drums, trucks, rail cars, and more.
Is the Leak or the Situation Hazardous?
- Determine what the leak is before attempting to repair the storage container.
- Know what control measures are required
- Get the required non-sparking tools
What is a "Non-sparking" Tool?
- Tools which are made of metals such as brass, bronze, copper-aluminum alloys, and more, instead of steel
- Can provide more protection against fires and explosions in environments where there is a concern about sparks igniting flammable solvents, vapors, liquids, dusts, or residues.
- Standards and recommendations published by OSHA (Occupational Health and Safety Administration) and also the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) advise the use of non-sparking tools in hazardous environments
Pointers for Handling Leaks
- Repair Kits are for use by hazmat trained personnel
- Quick response to contain leaks is important!
- Determine whether steel or non-sparking tools are required in your workplace