Items 1-15 of 82
- Valley Craft ® Versa-Lift ™ Drum Positioner, Base, Manual - 58 Inch Lift8567$3,613.85 / each
- Drum Fork Attachment for Valley Craft® Versa-Lift™9408$592.95 / each
- MORSE ® Mobile Drum Karrier, Carbon Steel, Steel Drum80A$544.05 / each
- MORSE Mobile Drum Karrier, Carbon Steel, Fiber Drum80C$609.60 / each
- MORSE ® Hydra-Lift, Power Tilt, Electric Lift, 96 Inch Pour Ht400A96-110$4,332.75 / each
- MORSE ® Hydra-Lift Karrier, Power Tilt, Air Lift400A96-114$4,378.20 / each
- MORSE ® Hydra-Lift Karrier, Power Tilt, Battery Lift400A96-115$4,347.90 / each
- MORStop™ Tilt-Brake - Factory Installed3900I-P$201.00 / each
- Drum Tilter Attachment for Valley Craft® Versa-Lift™9409$1,037.55 / each
- Rotator Attachment for Valley Craft® Versa-Lift™8562$2,843.90 / each
- Valley Craft ® Versa-Lift ™ Drum Positioner, Base, Manual - 71 Inch Lift8568$3,851.65 / each
- Valley Craft ® Versa-Lift ™ Drum Positioner, Base, Electric, 58 Inch Lift7785$3,828.40 / each
- Valley Craft® Versa-Lift™ Drum Positioner, Base, Electric, 71 Inch Lift7803$4,084.10 / each
- Valley Craft ® Versa-Lift ™ Drum Positioner, Base, Battery, 58 Inch Lift8553$4,314.15 / each
Drum Handlers Transport, Lift, Rotate, Drain, Rack, and More...
Do you want to:
Drum Transport and Lift Once at Your Final Destination?
Our MORSE® Hydra-Lift Karriers can lift a drum 72 inches to 96 inches high. If that’s too high, the ValleyCraft® Roto-Lift™ or Roto-Grip™ lifts drums 58 inches to 71 inches.
Drum Transport and Pour Once at Your Final Destination?
Check the MORSE® Mobile Drum Karrier.
Drum Transport and Rack Once at Your Final Destination?
If you are transporting and racking drums, the MORSE® Omni-Lift Karrier is designed to do just that.
Electric, Air, or Battery Power
Do you want to manually lift or power lift AND do you want to manually tilt or power tilt? Most all the units are available with electric, air or battery power.
Both the MORSE® and the ValleyCraft units have multiple options depending on what you are trying to do with your drum.
The MORSE® units:
- Diameter Adapters that allow the Karrier units to handle drums 14” diameter to 22” diameter and other adapters that accommodate plastic drums
- MORStop™ Tilt-Brake option that allows the user of a Hydra-Lift Karrier to control the pour
ValleyCraft® Roto-Lift™ uses straps to hold a steel, plastic or fiber drum in place.