Items 1-15 of 18
- Wall Mount Proportioner 4.8 GPM204$120.95 / each
- Wall or Drum Mount Proportioner 4.8 GPM206$122.25 / each
- Wall or Drum Mount Proportioner 9.8 GPM216$141.05 / each
- Wall or Drum Mount Proportioner 2.5 GPM208$125.35 / each
- Wall or Drum Mount Proportioner 16.8 GPM220$283.75 / each
- Digital Meter - 1/2 Inch NPT Inlet/Outlet1507$272.65 / each
- In Line Meter Dispenses up to 8 Pints - Non-totalizing - 1/2 Inch NPTFM1500$370.45 As low as $326.85 / each
- In Line Meter Dispenses and Totalizes up to 8 Pints - 1/2 Inch NPTFM1502$484.45 As low as $433.80 / each
- In Line Meter Dispenses and Totalizes up to 16 Quarts - 1/2 Inch NPTFM1505$397.00 As low as $356.10 / each
- Digital Meter with 3 1/2 Inch Dial1504AR$189.60 / each
- Mechanical Meter with Flexible Nozzle Totalizes in Quarts1515$394.70 / each
- Mechanical Dispensing Meter Totalizes in Quarts1508$373.75 / each
- Mechanical Dispensing Meter Totalizes in Pints1503$481.85 / each
- Digital Preset Dispensing Meter in Liters1520L$515.15 / each
- Digital Preset Gallon Dispensing Meter1520G$515.15 / each
Why are Flowmeters Important?
Factors you need to consider when selecting a drum meter:
- Know what is being dispensed (fuels, alcohols, oils, solvents, or?)
- What flow rate is required?
- Does it need to be corrosion-resistant?
Perks of our drum flow meter varieties:
- Work on a wide range of products with different versions: Choose a water flow meter, air flow meter, or oil flow meter