Items 1-15 of 225
- Poly-Dolly® with 10 Inch Polyolefin WheelsPD5300$494.30 / each
- Poly-Dolly® with 10 Inch Solid Rubber TiresPD5310$587.15 / each
- Spill Scooter™ Drum Dolly - Up To 55 Gallon5205$168.85 / each
- T-Handle For Spill Scooter™ Drum Dolly5206$31.45 / each
- Drum Cradle Drip Tray KitDT413$60.30 / each
- Replacement Absorbent Pan for Drum CradlesDTR414$24.35 / each
- Containment Pan For IFH Oil Storage and Dispensing System, 4 Wide Outboard ModelCOS-CP3$2,038.40 / each
- Drip Pan with CleanSorb™ Absorbent Pillow12646US$84.65 / pack
- Drip Pan with OilSorb™ Abosorbent Pillows11646OS$88.50 / pack
- Ultra® Spill Deck 1 DrumSP1321$145.50 / each
- Ultra® Spill Deck With Bladder 2 DrumSP2329$338.50 / each
What Is Secondary Containment?
It's the law.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) requires containment systems to prevent spills or leaks that could escape into the environment or endanger personnel. Proper measures must be taken to control drips, leaks, spills, and accumulated precipitation.
And that is what secondary containment is: the capturing of spills, leaks, and drips. BASCO offers many ways to do so through containment basins, containment cradles, enclosed pallets and open spill containment pallets, IBC containment, industrial shelving and storage racks, spill carts, spill decks and spill containment platforms, spill containment pallets, spill containment trays, and railroad track pans and truck railcar spill containment.