Truck Spill Kits and Tools
Equip Your Trucks to be Prepared in Case of Spills
Be just as equipped on the road as in a warehouse in the control of container spills. Spill kits for trucks include a storage container, sorbents, absorbents and disposal bags with wire ties.
Choose your spill kits for trucks based on what might get spilled:
- CleanSorbTM Spill Kit: Spill kit ideal for non-aggressive liquids like oils, coolants or water
- OilSorbTM Spill Kit: Oil spill kit for oils, fuels, lubricants and other hydrocarbon fluids
To Choose the Right Spill Kits, Know:
- What size and capacity of the containers which are being transported (so you know how large the spill could be)
- What's inside each of the containers
- If there is anything hazardous
What are Pop Up Pools® and What Do They Do?
- ® ideal for containing leaking diesel fuel or hydraulic fluids, temporarily containing leaking drums or pails, collecting used sorbents, or as a decontamination pool
- Available in a range of sizes
- No assembly required