Items 1-15 of 26
- Cast Iron Gate Valve - Standard Handle - 2 Inch NPT Inlet700E20$45.60 As low as $43.35 / each
- Cast Iron Gate Valve - Long Handle - 2 Inch NPT Inlet700EL20$80.75 As low as $72.55 / each
- Aluminum Gate Valve 2 Inch NPT Inlet700A20$66.70 / each
- Justrite® Rigid 3/4 Inch Brass Safety Faucet502$41.55 / each
- Justrite® 3/4 Inch Brass Safety Faucet555$44.75 / each
- Cast Iron Gate Valve - Lock Nut - 2 Inch NPT Inlet700D20$62.00 / each
- Die Cast Zinc Drum Faucet - 3/4 Inch NPT Inlet500$17.05 / each
- Solid Brass Drum Faucet - 3/4 Inch NPT Inlet - 3/4 Inch GHT Male Outlet650M$41.75 / each
- Cast Iron Gate Valve - Standard Handle - 1 1/2 Inch NPT Inlet700E15$41.10 As low as $39.05 / each
- Aluminum Self-Closing Drum Faucet - 2 Inch NPT Inlet2GF$18.65 / each
- Solid Brass Drum Faucet - 3/4 Inch NPT Inlet - 3/4 Inch NPT Female Outlet650F$40.65 / each
- JUSTRITE® Flow Control 3/4 Inch Brass Safety Faucet540$46.55 / each
- Cast Iron Gate Valve Self Closing Long Handle - 2 Inch NPT Inlet700SC2$130.60 / each
- Self Closing Brass Drum Faucet110-34$105.00 / each
Tips to Help You Choose an Iron, Brass, Aluminum, or Die Cast Zinc Drum Metal Faucet
- Iron is extremely durable.
- Brass and aluminum are non-sparking.
- Zinc is the most economical. Our Model 500 is ideal for light oils, cleaners, and non-flammable solvents and paints.
- Most metallic faucets are self-closing and lockable. Just slip a padlock onto the faucet for protection against tampering or theft.
- With heavier oils and lubricants, use an oil gate, like our Model 700E20 - you can get a lot of flow through its 2” opening.