Items 1-15 of 278
- Siphon Drum Pump With 2 Inch NPS Adapter - Heavy DutyPSP1HD$32.30 As low as $29.70 / each
- EZI-ACTION® Drum Pump - 2 Inch Buttress, NPS Adapter, 30 and 55 GallonP20055$66.35 / each
- EZI-ACTION® Pump - 2 In Buttress, NPS Adapter - 10, 15, 30 Gal DrumsP3015$47.45 As low as $42.15 / each
- Industrial Hand Pump with FLEXSPOUT ® AdapterP55P$19.15 / each
- Food Grade Siphon PumpPSP1FDA$18.65 / each
- Finish Thompson Medium Viscosity Pump, Air Motor, 316 SS Tube, FDA CompliantSC-TTS-A$2,026.70 / each
- Dependable Blackmer ® Rotary Pump for Flammables with Drip PanDP210F$499.95 As low as $486.10 / each
- Heavy Duty Siphon Pump Includes 2 Inch NPS AdapterPVC1HD$21.00 As low as $19.20 / each
- DEF Transfer Pump System 55 GallonDEFP009$848.55 / each
Drum or barrel pumps fall into three categories: Manual Pumps (hand pumps), Safety Pumps, and Power Pumps. Consider these when selecting a drum pump or pail pump:
Chemical Compatibility with the Product to be Pumped - Review the MSDS (Material Data Safety Sheet) which accompanied your product to see its exact chemical or combination of chemicals. Chemical pumps are available, but checking compatibility is a must.
Centipoise – Know the thickness of the liquid to be pumped
Dispensing Requirements - Determine how much liquid you need to dispense per stroke or per minute and how fast you want it. Then choose one below:
Hand drum pumps: Preset amounts they can pump per stroke. Manual drum pumps will dispense a certain volume of liquid per push, excellent for filling smaller containers by hand. For instance, a 55 gallon drum hand pump is excellent for transferring liquids to a bucket or pail.
Power Pumps: A specified rate of gallons per minute which they can pump that is dependent on the viscosity of the fluid being pumped and the power. Good for chemical transfer or for pumping large volumes of liquids.
Food Grade and Sanitary Pumps – Available in both Manual and Power Pumps
Container Sizes – Know if you plan to pump: 1) out of only one size of container, and 2) if you intend to pump the same liquid repeatedly, or 3) if you are transferring from one container to another
Power vs. Manual Pumps - Manual Pumps are powered by the user such as a rotary pump or transfer pumps. Power Pumps are available in electric or air operated pump varieties. Your choice will depend on what type of power you have, or plan to install, in your facility.
BASCO has pumps for a wide range of sizes for one gallon bottles or 5 gallon buckets or 275 gallon IBCs/Totes and everything in-between. The pump tube length determines the general size of the container that it will fit best, but even a 55 gallon drum pump can be used in a 30, 20, or 15 gallon drum. If you're still not sure which pump is perfect for your specific application, feel free to give us a call or reach out to a dedicated customer service representitive at firstname.lastname@example.org! We'd be more than happy to help you find the right product for the job!