Items 1-15 of 65
- Flo-King™ 2 Inch Polyethylene Drum Faucet With EPDM Gaskets700P$17.50 As low as $15.55 / each
- 2 Inch Polyethylene Faucet700ERGO$13.10 / each
- Flo-Rite™ 3/4 Inch Polyethylene Drum Faucet - Natural401C$2.00 As low as $1.60 / each
- Flo-Rite ™ 3/4 Inch Polyethylene Drum Faucets - Gold401C-GOLD$2.00 As low as $1.60 / each
- Cast Iron Gate Valve - Standard Handle - 2 Inch NPT Inlet700E20$45.60 As low as $43.35 / each
- Cast Iron Gate Valve - Long Handle - 2 Inch NPT Inlet700EL20$80.75 As low as $72.55 / each
- Justrite® Brass Fill Vent With 6 Inch Flame Arrester8204$101.55 / each
Pointers to Help You Choose the Right Pail Faucet
Choosing a bucket faucet might seem simple at first, but many factors are involved in choosing the right one:
What’s The Product? The two most important factors are physical properties and chemical properties.
- Working with thin, free-running liquids? Choose a 3/4” faucet. They won’t drip, and you can control the flow easily in most cases.
- Have heavier liquids like syrups or oils? Use a 2” faucet or gate valve.
Chemicals like acids or alkalis call for a corrosion-resistant plastic faucet.
- Low cost
- Easy, tools-free installation
Metal faucets are available in iron, brass, aluminum, or diecast zinc.
- Iron is extremely durable.
- Brass and aluminum are non-sparking.
- Zinc is the most economical for light oils, cleaners, and non-flammable solvents and paints.
- Most metallic faucets are self-closing and lockable.
- Working with heavier oils and lubricants? Use an oil gate.
"Flammables" Require Special Handling. Use an FM Approved Safety Faucet.