- Secondary Containment for 275 Gallon Storage TankTCU5275$380.10 / each
- Secondary Containment for 550 Gallon Storage TankTCU5550$547.15 / each
- 110 Gallon Hazmat Waste Collection, Inner Steel DrumPC110S$591.85 As low as $557.30 / each
- 110 Gallon Poly Hazmat Waste Collection, Inner Poly DrumPC110P$643.75 As low as $605.35 / each
- 66 Gallon Poly Hazmat Waste Collection, Inner Steel DrumPC66S$526.05 As low as $493.65 / each
- 66 Gallon Poly Hazmat Waste Collection, Inner Poly DrumPC66P$561.40 As low as $528.85 / each
- Containment Basin Dolly, 1 DrumCD55$69.50 / each
- Containment Basin - 2 DrumSP255$184.40 / each
- Containment Basin, 1 DrumSP55$162.75 / each
- Bulkhead Fitting for 275 Gallon Storage TankTCU5276$31.50 / each
- Bulkhead Fitting for 550 Gallon Storage TankTCU5551$31.45 / each
Containment Basins in a Wide Range of Sizes
Need a containment basin for both something as big as a 550 gallon storage tank and as small as a 5 gallon pail? BASCO offers a full range of basins that can handle different weights. Keep leaky 55 gallon drums from messing up your plant floor.
Know What is Inside Every Container
Should you choose 16 gauge steel or polyethylene containment basins or some secondary containment tanks? The contents of a container are important in determining what type of containment basin is appropriate. For example, polyethylene containment units are not right for some products, including aromatic hydrocarbons, fuel, oils, and some alcohols. In such a case, choose a chemical tank containment.
A proper container for hazardous waste must be equipped to do the job. BASCO’s hazardous waste collection systems are forms of hazardous waste containment have convenient weather-resistant screw-on tops for outdoor use and heavy-duty, four-wheel steel dollies for durable, easy maneuvering.
Is the Containment Basin Going to Stay in One Place or Be Moved?
There are three types of containment basins:
1. Stationary Model has a flat bottom, good for locating around the plant, wherever needed.
- UV-Resistant battery spill trays: Spill basins that hold damaged batteries
2. Forklift Model features sturdy feet which permit lifting and transport with a forklift.
- Spill Collectors: Easy to transport & octagonal design creates safe handling with a forklift under the rugged top flange
3. Caster Model features four swivel casters for easy maneuvering, even in tight spaces.
- Hazardous waste collection systems: Have convenient weather-resistant screw-on tops for outdoor use and heavy-duty, four-wheel steel dollies for durable, easy maneuvering
- Steel dollies for spill collectors: Easily transport flat bottom spill collectors