Pails and Buckets
Items 1-15 of 299
- 5 Gallon Steel Pail, Open Head, Rust Inhibitor - UnpaintedOH5-29RI-NP$18.50 As low as $13.90 / each
- 5 Gallon Steel Pail, Closed Head, Unlined, Pull-Up Spout - BlackTH5-24RI-BPP$33.50 As low as $22.45 / each
- 5 Gallon Steel Pail, Open Head, Rust Inhibitor, 29 Gauge - BlackOH5-29RI-B$16.35 As low as $13.05 / each
- 1 Gallon Steel Pail, Closed Head, Lined, Flexspout® Opening - GrayTH1-24EP-GFO$21.70 / each
- 20 Liter Steel Pail, Closed Head, Unlined, Flexspout Opening - WhiteTHS20L-24RI-W$31.20 / each
- 5 Gallon Straight Sided Plastic Bucket, Open Head, Flexspout® Cover, WhiteN2150W-SS-FLEX$10.40 / each
- 5 Gallon Steel Pail, Open Head, Rust Inhibitor - BlackOH5-28/26RI-B$11.40 As low as $11.20 / each
- 5 Gallon Open Head Steel Pail Plain Lug Cover - BlackLC-29RI-B$5.60 As low as $5.20 / each
- 5 Gallon Open Head Steel Pail Lug Cover with Flexspout ® Opening – BlackLC-26RI-BFS$9.10 As low as $7.50 / each
- RightPail ™ 5 Gallon Plastic Bucket, Open Head, Metal Handle – RedROP2150R-M$6.40 As low as $5.05 / each
- RightPail ™ 5 Gallon Plastic Bucket, Open Head – WhiteROP2150-WM$5.90 As low as $5.50 / each
Why You Should Get Your Pails and Buckets, Plastic Buckets with Lids, 5 Gallon Metal Pails Wholesale, & Square Plastic Buckets from BASCO
For starters, BASCO has a full selection of bulk pails and buckets like closed head plastic pails, wholesale plastic pails, and 5 gallon metal pails wholesale (including the standard 5 gallon bucket). FDA compliant square plastic buckets can be your next food storage container or water pail.
We have over 120 metal pails and plastic buckets with lids, ranging in size from 1 to 12 gallons, featuring FDA compliance for food products, UN ratings for hazardous packaging, open head or bulk closed head style, multiple colors for quick product identification, and covers with fittings.
Sturdy, dependable steel buckets. Open head steel pails are perfect for someone who wants to have quick and easy access to their product, but also a strong and durable container. Often equipped with UN ratings for hazardous materials, our open head steel buckets can handle almost any chemical that you need contained. Shop around, we've got several different linings available as well, so you can find the perfect fit for your product.
- Unlined rust inhibitor pails package light to mild industrial and commercial chemicals
- Epoxy phenolic lined pails for detergents, foods, surfactants, chemical, and water-based resins
- Available as straight sided or nested to maximize storage space while minimizing freight costs
- Bulk pails and buckets with lids of different closure styles: Lever lock, quick lever lock, bolt ring, or lug
Closed head steel pails are similar to the open head variety, but they do not have a removable top. If you're concerned with spillage, closed head pails are perfect for you. As capable as their open head brethren, with their equally high UN ratings, our closed head buckets are just as good when it comes to chemical compatibility.
- Metal pails generally used to hold liquids which will be poured or dispensed
- Built in metal handle in the center
- Can be stacked
- Steel buckets for hazardous materials: High UN ratings
- Comes with unlined rust inhibitor interior or phenolic lined interior
- Size varieties like 5 gallon metal pails wholesale and more
The classic, ideal open head plastic pail. When you picture a bucket, the 5 gallon plastic bucket is likely the image in your mind. Composed of sturdy, scratch and dent resistant HDPE plastic, our plastic buckets with lids are perfect for simple storage and easy access to your products contained within.
Need food grade containers? Look no further. Several FDA compliant pails are available, perfect for containing foods, ingredients, beverages, and more.
- Light, durable 5 gallon pails wholesale used in shops, plant facilities, and food sectors
- Made of chemical resistant, durable high density polyethylene
- May be hot filled up to 150° F
- Available as a round, straight-sided, or square 5 gallon bucket (including other sizes)
- UN and Non-UN Rated lids sold separately
With their narrower, screw cap openings, the closed head plastic pail is excellent for containing products that need to be poured. You can even easily attach a hand pump to dispense liquids directly from the container itself. With their lightweight composition, these are excellent options for shipping or storing product.
- Recommended for pharmaceuticals, detergents, lubricants, and agricultural products
- Has a screw cap opening for convenient pouring of various liquids
- Space-saving plastic pails: Round varieties can be stacked
- Some pails come compatible with a Flexspout® closure
- Swing handle and mold-in bottom grip for easy carrying
- Available in round or rectangular build
Need a lid that's both easy to apply and easy to remove? Try out a screw-top pail. Available with child-resistance, screw-top buckets are perfect options for things like chemicals, heavy-duty cleaning products, and more.
- Ideal for extra fine substances, pool chemicals, or high viscosity liquids
- Child-resistant screw top lid has a unique trigger mechanism to automatically secure the lid when closing
- Convenient plastic buckets with lids: Easy to carry screw top plastic containers due to a mold-in plastic handle