Items 1-15 of 186
- Binks® Air Operated Direct Drive Drum Mixer, 2 Props 5 1/8 Inch Diameter31-129$1,444.00 / each
- Folding Mixer Blade - Propeller - 38 Inch Long ShaftG400B$161.55 / each
- Open Head Drum Mixers 1/4 HP Air Motor44-250DA0D$922.50 / each
- Closed Head and Open Head Drum Mixers - 1/3 HP Variable Speed TEFC Motor90-333DV1D$1,489.30 / each
- Heavy-Duty Swing-T Barrel Mixer Blade - Propeller - 36 Inch Long ShaftTMS-55-2$85.95 / each
- Binks® Gear Drive Agitator & Mount31-394$1,755.20 / each
- Closed Head and Open Head Drum Mixers - 1/2 HP Variable Speed TEFC Motor90-500DV1D$1,567.50 / each
- Gear Drive Bracket Mount Drum Mixers - 3/4 HP Variable Speed TEFC MotorBM-7V$2,883.60 / each
- Closed Head or Open Head Drum Mixers - 1/2 HP TEFC Motor90-500DE1D$1,055.00 / each
- Closed Head Drum Mixers Clamp On Mount - 1/2 HP EP MotorF3.1$1,240.25 / each
- Closed Head Drum Mixers Screw In Mount - 1/4 HP TEFC MotorE1.0$763.55 / each
Tips for Choosing the Right Drum Mixer
Have 55 gallon barrels containing products with elements that can settle to the bottom (such as adhesives or paint)? You need a 55 gallon drum mixer. BASCO has over 200 different models of drum mixers.
There are four main types:
1. Propeller Mixers use one or more propellers to create a swirling or folding action. At BASCO, you'll find:
- Propeller mixers with folding propellers that fit through 2” plug (bung) openings
- Mixers with fixed propellers that clamp onto the side of the drum
- Drum agitator: Agitator blades that fit into agitator drums which are powered by an agitator motor that mounts into the 1-1/2” center agitator drum plug (bung) opening.
2. Rotator, Tumbler, and Shaker Mixers move the entire closed container along with its contents to avoid splashing.
- Thicker products in closed-head drums need a Rotator Mixer
- An alternative Tumbler Style Mixer mixes thoroughly.
- Shaker Type Mixer will shake a one gallon can or pail with rapid vibrations.
3. Turbo Mixers access a drum’s contents through the plug (bung) opening and give it a very thorough mix.
4. Manual Mixers are paddles and drum stirrers. They are very economical and best suited for occasional mixing in smaller containers with thinner products.
Choose the power mixers, rotators, tumblers, blades, paddles, hand mixers, and industrial mixing equipment that you need.