Items 1-15 of 22
- Power Lift and Drive Drum Handler - 36 Inch LiftDM-1100PLD$10,865.00 / each
- Narrow Isle Drum Handler - Standard With ScaleEL600SL-S$5,750.00 / each
- Manual Drum Handler - 19 Inch LiftDM-1100$2,935.65 / each
- Counterbalanced Drum Transporter - Power liftEL600CBDC$6,536.40 / each
- DrumJak ™ Lifter Works Like a Pallet Truck9820SP$4,062.70 / each
- Manual Drum Handler 19 Inch Lift with ScaleDM-1100S$5,762.75 / each
- WESCO® Drum Jack 4 Inch Lift273250$769.60 / each
- Easy Lift Economy Drum Transporter - Spark Resistant ModelELE800SRC$2,475.00 / each
- Drum Transporter & Lifter - Brake Model4500SB$2,722.75 / each
- Power Lift Drum Handler - 36 Inch LiftDM-1100PL$5,768.95 / each
- Straight Leg Drum Handler - StandardEL600SL$3,250.00 / each
- Easy Lift Economy Drum Transporter - Stainless Steel ModelELE800SS$6,075.00 / each
- Counterbalanced Drum Transporter - Spark ResistantEL600CBSRC$4,834.65 / each
- Straight Leg Drum Handler - Spark ResistantEL600SLSRC$3,400.00 / each
- Straight Leg Drum Handler - FDA Powder CoatingEL600SLSP$3,600.00 / each
Making the Right Choice of a Drum Mover Machine
Drum transporters are used to move barrels from one point to another, but can also serve other purposes including: 1) palletizing a drum, 2) weighing a drum, or 3) raising a drum vertically. They can be somewhat similar to a drum handler.
How is the Drum to be Lifted, and How High?
- Power Lift
Additional Options to Consider
- Is a brake required?
- Does the drum need to be weighed?
- Do you need a model that’s spark resistant?
- Consider an ergonomic model.