Items 1-15 of 22
- Power Lift Drum Handler - 36 Inch LiftDM-1100PL$5,768.95 / each
- Straight Leg Drum Handler - StandardEL600SL$3,250.00 / each
- Easy Lift ™ Stainless Steel Drum Transporter - EconomyELE800SS$6,075.00 / each
- Counterbalanced Drum Transporter - Spark ResistantEL600CBSRC$4,834.65 / each
- Straight Leg Drum Handler - Spark ResistantEL600SLSRC$3,400.00 / each
- Straight Leg Drum Handler - FDA Powder CoatingEL600SLSP$3,600.00 / each
- Economy Hydraulic Drum HandlerHDT-550$592.30 / each
- Easy Lift Economy Drum Transporter - Base ModelELE800$2,317.25 / each
- Drum Runner Drum Transporter & Lifter - No Brake Model4500S$2,663.70 / each
- Manual Drum Handler - 36 Inch LiftDM-1100HR$3,508.00 / each
- High Lift Hydraulic Drum Handler 880 lb. CapacityHLDT-880$1,336.90 / each
- Easy Lift Economy Drum Transporter - Scale ModelELE800-S$4,825.00 / each
- Counter Balanced Drum Transporter - StandardEL600CB$4,828.55 / each
- Power Lift and Drive Drum Handler - 36 Inch LiftDM-1100PLD$10,865.00 / each
- Narrow Isle Drum Handler - Standard With ScaleEL600SL-S$5,750.00 / each
Making the Right Choice of a Drum Mover Machine
Drum transporters are used to move barrels from one point to another, but can also serve other purposes including: 1) palletizing a drum, 2) weighing a drum, or 3) raising a drum vertically. They can be somewhat similar to a drum handler.
How is the Drum to be Lifted, and How High?
- Power Lift
Additional Options to Consider
- Is a brake required?
- Does the drum need to be weighed?
- Do you need a model that’s spark resistant?
- Consider an ergonomic model.