55 Gallon Steel Drum, Closed Head, Fittings, Lined, Reconditioned
No Cons, All Pros: A Reconditioned 55 Gallon Steel Drum That's Closed in on Product Security.
With an epoxy phenolic lining, this black closed head 55 gallon steel drum is made to safely store and transport both non-hazardous and hazardous chemicals, inks, detergents, lubricants, and more with chemical resistance and for long storage periods. It is also reconditioned steel drum to give you 30% savings with 100% sturdiness and storability.*
- Constructed of best quality cold rolled steel: 18 gauge
- Lined with a non-corrosive high PH epoxy phenolic resin coating for high-performance applications
- Supplied with 2" and 3/4" NPS fittings along with a white EPDM gasket
- Quality environmental containers: Can be recycled, reconditioned, or repurposed
- A good hazardous materials container: UN Rated 1A1/Y1.2/100*
This drum is designed, manufactured, and certified to meet UN requirements for hazardous materials under DOT 49 CFR.
*Reconditioned drums are not brand new so their appearance will vary. Each will have minor visible imperfections that do not affect performance, such as scratches, small dents, and variations in finish. These drums may also be downrated from their UN rating when brand new (shown as a permanent embossment on the bottom). A durable mark (shown as either a stencil or label on the drum) is the current UN rating for the reconditioned drum.
|Interior||Epoxy Phenolic Lined|
|Liquid UN Rating||1A2/Y1.2/100|
|Fittings||2" and 3/4" NPS|
|Outer Height||34 7/8"|