55 Gallon Plastic Drum, Closed Head, UN, Graduation Marks - Green
The Simple Green 55 Gallon Drum that Measures Up
Use this open head 55 gallon plastic drum to both safely store all of your food, chemicals, liquids, cosmetics, electronic parts, solids, hardware, and household products and conveniently measure liquids with the engraved 5 gallon increment graduation marks on the drum.
- A prime food grade plastic drum: Constructed with FDA and USDA compliant injection-molded high molecular weight, high density polyethylene
- Non-removable cover supplied with a 2" NPS plug and a 2" buttress plug with a 3/4" NPT reducer
- Molded-in green color on cover and bottom that won’t dent, rust, fade, or peel
- Chemical resistant, recyclable, reusable, stackable, nestable tapered design, easy to handle, rustproof, dent-proof, and BPA free to safeguard against toxins
- More than a 55 gallon water barrel: A hazardous waste container for storage of dangerous liquids
This 55 gallon poly drum is designed, manufactured, and certified to meet UN requirements for shipping hazardous materials under DOT 49 CFR with a UN Rating of 1H1/Y1.9/150.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: There are a few exceptions. Some plastic drums are not UN Rated, or FDA/USDA compliant, or BPA free. Please check with one of our Customer Service Experts at 800-776-3786 before purchasing.
|Liquid UN Rating||1H1/Y1.9/150|
|Solid UN Rating||No|
|Fittings||2" Buttress & 2" NPS|
|Outer Diameter||22 19/20"|
|Standards||UN Rated, FDA Compliant, BPA Free|