55 Gallon Reconditioned Plastic Drum, Closed Head-Blue
- Capacity: 55 Gallon
- Type: Closed Head
- Fittings: (2) 2"
- UN Rated: Y1.4/100 and up
This item ships from our Warren, OH or Rochester, NY warehouse
Reduce, Reuse, Recondition. Sustainable Reconditioned Plastic Drums for the Environmentally Conscious.
Everyone deserves a second chance, and that goes for plastic drums as well. A reconditioned plastic drum has already been used, but it then goes through a rigorous and extensive cleaning process, making it as good as new, and ready for a whole new life. These closed-head plastic drums are composed of a durable yet lightweight HDPE plastic, making them dent and scratch resistant. If lubricating oils and greases are not properly stored, they can degrade in quality or become contaminated with debris and dust; these drums can safely and securely store your lubricants, keeping your product in and debris out.
- UN rated for hazardous materials
- Equipped with two 2" fittings for filling and dispensing
- 55 gallon drums - Large capacity paired with lightweight material allows for economical shipping and storage
- Sustainable containers - Reconditioned for environmental friendliness
- Chemical & lubricant containers - Closed head drums keep debris and contaminants out, preserving the quality of your chemicals and lubricants
Substitute for Kaplan part #PD-23430
|Location||Rochester, NY, Warren, OH|
|Liquid UN Rating||Y1.4/100|
|Outer Diameter||23 1/2"|
|Outer Height||34 7/9"|