High Capacity Drum Cradle With Steel Casters - 4 Inch Steel Wheels
One of the safest units of its kind.
One person can safely and easily tip and load a drum onto the cradle by hooking the drum on the chime hook and tipping the unit with the drum downward with the retractable zinc-plated tipping lever.
- Handles 30 and 55 gallon steel drums
- Skid resister frame which eliminates slippage
- Built in lower chime hook to prevent drum from sliding off
- Two 2 1/2" x 1 1/8" steel swivel casters
- Two 4" x 1" steel outboard front load wheels for stability
- Requires some assembly
Steel drums must be at least 29 inches high and have a top and bottom rim/chime for the chime hook on the nose of the cradle and handle to engage with the drum.
|Drain Ht.||20 1/4"|