Rebottled 275 Gallon IBC Tank with Composite Pallet
IBCs Revitalized with 20% More Savings
Minimize space and gain the greatest possible volume while also being economical with this rebottled FDA compliant 275 gallon intermediate bulk container (IBC). It is easy to fill, stack, and load for transporting and storing the widest range of chemicals and food grade products to a maximum fill temperature of 150° F.
- Rebottled composite pallet made from steel and plastic and installed with brand new bottle
- Collected and rebottled IBC containers from major manufacturer
- 6-inch solid cap and 2-inch removable butterfly valve with quick disconnect outlet including a heat, chemical, UV, and age resistant EPDM gasket
- Ideal for outdoor applications and water storage: Resistant to harsh weather
- Reduce waste, costs, and carbon footprint
- Global footprint from a variety of top manufacturers to give the best of the best in rebottled IBCs
This rebottled IBC has the same UN birth certificate thus same UN Rating as from its original metal cage manufacture. It is UN Rated for Packaging Groups II and III. Call our Customer Service Experts at 1.800.776.3786 for more details.
|Valve||2" PE or PP|
|Liquid UN Rating||31HA1/Y1.9|
|Standards||UN Rated, FDA Compliant|