Choosing the Right Jar or Bottle Helps Protect the Contents and the Users
- What material will be held inside the jar or bottle? (Liquid or paste-type material?)
- Whatever is being contained must be compatible with the material the jar or bottle is made of
- Is a hazardous material being contained? Contact our Customer Service Experts if you have questions about which bottles can safely hold hazardous materials.
- What size and capacity do you need?
- Does the material to be contained require a clear, colored or opaque bottle or jar?
- What type of cap is required?
- Is a liner needed in the cap?
- Will special packing be required to ship my bottle or jar?
- Large, wide-mouth opening for easy access
- Good for heavier, pasty-type products
- Lids seal securely to help keep out air and keep in fumes
- Glass jars are advised for certain products
- Wide range of sizes and shapes
- Choose jars in clear, colors, or opaque
- Smaller openings to facilitate pouring
- Good for liquids – choose shape for grip and pouring
- Lids close tightly to help prevent spills and to keep out air and keep in fumes
- Glass bottles are advised for certain products (recommended for some hazardous materials)
- Wide selection of sizes and shapes
- Choose clear, colors or opaque
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Experts toll free at 1-800-776-3786, or email us here.